It is currently Thu Apr 15, 2021 12:34 am

All times are UTC - 8 hours [ DST ]

PostPosted: Sun Jul 22, 2012 3:51 am 

I'm noticing on people's ban appeals that they have shit poor excuses for getting banned... Always a "I didn't do it" instead of a "I fucked up and I'm sorry"...
Well I'm just letting all of you know.. If u want unbanned, just a simple apology and a promise to be good will more likely get u unbanned more than a BS "my little brother did it" garbage ass excuse! So from now on if u wanted unbanned, just keep it honest w/ a simple "I'm sorry"
Thank you - NickyD420 (moderator)

PostPosted: Sun Jul 22, 2012 4:45 pm 

Dude rubble is a idiot. I basically posted this in reference to him. What a spoiled little brat!

PostPosted: Wed May 07, 2014 11:33 pm 

I couldn't agree more NickyD.

Any time that you've done wrong, it's always best to admit that you fucked up, apologize, and ask for forgiveness. This works both on Silver Towers and in the real world. People (especially your bosses/overlords) don't want to hear excuses. 99% of the time they already know the full story and have made up their mind what they're going to do with the situation. Taking ownership and stating that it won't happen again will most likely give you a get-out-of-jail-free card, and proves that you're willing to change for the better. If it happens again though, you show you're not trustworthy and not worth the time nor energy to keep bending backwards for.

This strategy works best for those who didn't read the motherfucking rules before leaving the initial spawn.... (you know who you are)