It is currently Thu Apr 15, 2021 12:12 am

All times are UTC - 8 hours [ DST ]

Post new topic This topic is locked, you cannot edit posts or make further replies.  [ 15 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1, 2
PostPosted: Fri Feb 21, 2014 6:21 pm 

Then lets start from the beginning from when it start shall we?
It started with Misha blabbing his mind towards me, sometimes I deal with it. But today he took it too far. He called me a retard, I took offense to that because I have two dear siblings that are pretty much retard/mental. I care for my siblings deeply and I took total offense and adding to that... My MENTAL brother was on that exact server on that exact time. And Jake or whoever it was I forget, gets onto me for insulting Misha. But ooo no he doesn't get onto Misha. He never asked for a reason he just did it and it made me just want to strangle him. (Note this is going in the time this all happened). So I got muted for a hour, I could have coped with that but when I seen he early un-mutes Misha without a bat of the eye, and then doesn't bother to hear me out. I just couldn't handle it. I wanted to defend my brother at all times. I wanted to give my story of how I felt when I was done with my trial... But everyone just wanted me to just stop with it. Mind you, I can't just drop it when I am far into it. And that is really why I wanted to just continue. And so I did. So then Carnage joins in, and I am still trying to explain this all just not clearly. And that soon results in a 4 minute ban to go calm down, and like said I just can't do it. It makes me mad when people don't see the true problem to my case and makes me pay for it other then the other person. After everything Carnage suggests to file my complaint and I ask for the link to the forum. In which I did... I was going to type it so I playfully told Carnage to shush it while I did it, just drop the matters. And I was banned for life and ba-bam. If I didn't care for this server I wouldn't bother to complain you know. Wouldn't bother to take minutes from my life to make an account for the forum and do other things. I have done more nice in the server then bad, I help not diss. And you have my side of the story from the today.

PostPosted: Fri Feb 21, 2014 6:28 pm 
The Cheetah

IF there is even one more post from you death that isn't in the correct ban appeal form then I will ban your IP from both the server and the forums and delete every single one of your posts so that everyone forgets about you. GOT IT?

I was refering to how to make a ban appeal. YOU DIDN'T FOLLOW THE FORUM.

PostPosted: Fri Feb 21, 2014 6:33 pm 

I did what I was told. I read the ban appeal form, I just didn't understand it. You don't make matters any better in my situation if you threaten me to the core. Like said, DID what was told. -and these are replies last I checked dood didn't think they were the original forum-

PostPosted: Fri Feb 21, 2014 6:40 pm 
The Cheetah

Being a jackass on the internet only makes you look stupid Death. You are so desperate to have people take your side that you won't take the steps to do things right. One can only hope that you learn your lesson from this, but seeing how you can't even follow some very simple and basic rules I see that is unlikely. Good luck on your future games. Learn some respect. Locking this topic and issuing an IP ban. Appeal denied.

PostPosted: Fri Feb 21, 2014 6:55 pm 

Post new topic This topic is locked, you cannot edit posts or make further replies.  [ 15 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1, 2