It is currently Thu Apr 15, 2021 12:11 am

All times are UTC - 8 hours [ DST ]

Post new topic This topic is locked, you cannot edit posts or make further replies.  [ 15 posts ]  Go to page 1, 2  Next
PostPosted: Fri Feb 21, 2014 5:29 pm 

I, DeathSydnacite a fair player, am going to wish to be unbanned for my unruly reason. It is utmost unfair to be banned for "Disrespecting Admins" Banned for life for that? It is most unfair to be banned for speaking my mind, I am trying, I repeat TRYING! To be a good player and not disobey but when my story is not listened to I will act unlike what I should. I plead my actions erased and have my story kept in mind. I was led from event to event and I just couldn't deal with more of anything and I snapped, though telling Carnage to just be quiet and drop the matter while I type my complaint shouldn't be a disrespect term... I don't enjoy when people don't take the time to see my side of the story and wish to think about their own skin. I plead to be unbanned for what I did for it should have been a temp-ban in my opinion. But those complaints will go in their category. There is my appeal, be wise about this please.

PostPosted: Fri Feb 21, 2014 5:36 pm 
The Cheetah

LOL you just don't listen do you? Click this link ----->

PostPosted: Fri Feb 21, 2014 5:46 pm 

Are you talking about the 99% part? Huh? I did read it all. You need to be reasonable Uber. REASONABLE YOU KNOW THAT WORD?

PostPosted: Fri Feb 21, 2014 5:52 pm 

I'll just say a few things here. 1. We WERE thinking of shortening your ban to 2 weeks, and what you said wont improve chances. But I will say this just so you don't get Uber onto you again, he meant the ban appeal template. Edit your appeal to what the template says, and you have a chance.

Edit: Something i should also say, I do regret a couple of actions I took in the situation, but I have no regrets in saying you should regret saying that because It's that specific thing that got you the boot in the first place.

Last edited by PhantomSlayer on Fri Feb 21, 2014 5:55 pm, edited 1 time in total.

PostPosted: Fri Feb 21, 2014 5:55 pm 

I just couldn't understand exactly how to do it. But Phantom, what I wanted to get to is banning me was quite stupid for what it is. I was banned for life for telling Carn to hush? It was all jokes but someone wanted to be offended. I should be unbanned in my reasonings. I have done more good then bad on that server, I should have gotten a warning ban... Like a two hour ban or what not. In my eyes that is what should have happened... A warning was all there needed.......

PostPosted: Fri Feb 21, 2014 5:58 pm 

You didnt get a warning?

Was a mute, 4 minute temp ban, and a countdown from uber not enough?

I leave your fate to others as its not in my power to decide whats right and wrong here, but I suggest you stop commenting because your matter isnt getting better.

PostPosted: Fri Feb 21, 2014 5:59 pm 

For someone who is trying to be unbanned, you are doing a terrible job. Pro tip, don't be a dbag to the guy between you and the unban button.

I wasn't there, but after reading the ban report and setting the screenshots of chat, I can completely understand why you were banned permanently. You were given several warnings to calm down. You could have called down and had an actual conversation with someone regarding it, but you choose to go full on rant in global chat and started calling it staff and criticising them. You made the wrong choice and decided not to listen when they tried to warn you. This is not my ban so I'm not doing anything about it, but I would suggest calming down, reading the ban appeal instructions, and coming back to this with a level head. Though I can't guarantee it will make a difference, it would probably help

[ Post made via Android ]

PostPosted: Fri Feb 21, 2014 6:02 pm 

Oh I would calm down if people listened. But people don't consider that Sharrq. Everyone wont sit down and hear my side of the story. Oh I would calm down if you gave me time to just say what I NEED to say instead of denying... Honestly yanno? And I don't know how to write a forum dude, I can't go by words I go by examples.

PostPosted: Fri Feb 21, 2014 6:09 pm 

Ok how about this. You post your full side on here and we will read it. But please consider what your saying to all the staff at the moment because you are really picking the wrong admins to mess with. Uber banned you, and sharrq will just support his decision if you don't quit it.

Post your story in comments, we will read it, and tell you what we think, even though we actually listened to every bit of what you sayed, so i can guarantee if you post something you already said on the server, we will know.

PostPosted: Fri Feb 21, 2014 6:15 pm 

I would strongly suggest calming down, getting a level head, and then posting your story. If you are angry when you post it, it won't go well

[ Post made via Android ]

Post new topic This topic is locked, you cannot edit posts or make further replies.  [ 15 posts ]  Go to page 1, 2  Next