It is currently Thu Apr 15, 2021 1:12 am

All times are UTC - 8 hours [ DST ]

PostPosted: Sat Mar 01, 2014 2:29 pm 

1. In Game Name:funboo

2. Reason shown to you for being banned:hacking

3. Tell us your version of what happened:I was banned for hacking because i was hitting multiple enderman at the same time i was also told i was banned for hitting the enderman with a critical hit every single time and that i logged on on misha7126's account. I did use an autoclicker and I 100% admit to that, after that all i logged on on misha7126's account because that day at school misha told me he had Some achevments that i did not believe i asked him if i could check and he told me yes. I also looked through the chests when i was there because he was also bragging to me that he had a set of prot4 a ton of other stuff i did not believe misha was not offended at all from this because i told him after and told him to change his password since then he has even told me to log on on his account from my house to see all the stuff he has done i told him no because i didnt want him banned to for my stupid action of using an autoclicker now i dont use autoclicker because i mean look at the trouble and annoyance it has made ever since i was banned i have thought and thought about how much of an idiot i was to use an autoclicker and every time i wish i could have not done it just go back and stop myself from it sadly i cant

4. Why you think you should be unbanned: I know i was very stupid and every time i see misha i ask if he can ask if ill ever be unbanned he useually tells me that its a very slim chance but i still would like to try i always go look at the dynmap to see the builds and my village and all that stuff i also go on the stats to see who is on when im bored i miss all my freinds on the server and i miss them all so much especially the admins i know that i have caused Carnage some annoyance in the past and im sorry for that and im also sorry to any other admins that i have offended well annoyed im not asking you to forgive my autoclicker im just praying that maybe you guys could give me a second chance that i could prove to you guys i could screen share you show you i have no hacks or anything then you guys can maybe keep a close eye on me if i do anything wrong Im soo sorry to all the admins about my autoclicking i know that all this does not apply if i dont get unbanned misha has told me silver said that it was almost a 0.0000000000000001% chance i would get unbanned But hey maybe if i am very lucky and the admins are feeling VERY generous i might be that 1 Just please please try to not be mad at me

PostPosted: Sat Mar 01, 2014 2:59 pm 

Im very sorry

PostPosted: Sat Mar 01, 2014 3:08 pm 
The Cheetah

You made mob farms when told not to by at least 2 admins, and you use things we do not allow or tolerate. What makes us believe that you will ever follow our rules?

[ Post made via Android ]

PostPosted: Sat Mar 01, 2014 3:29 pm 

Im sorry uber its your choice and i know that my chances are very slim but i learned my lesson i was just hoping maybe some how you could find a way to forgive me i recognize I was very stupid doing all of these things and if there might be anyway i would never do this again i have had alot of time to reflect on my actions and i just wish i could show it to you all i love the server and honestly i understand whatever you say next