It is currently Thu Apr 15, 2021 1:52 am

All times are UTC - 8 hours [ DST ]

PostPosted: Fri Jun 26, 2015 2:58 pm 

1. In Game Name:
AnimaniaCrafter

2. Reason shown to you for being banned:
Xraying

3. Tell us your version of what happened:
On the day of this ban, i don't know how this would happen, the whole day i was at the Zoo with my brothers and even when home, I wasn't online, i was playing Wii U with my only friend i can communicate with. But today after being on TF2 for so long, i felt like playing minecraft and seeing my Wolf Legion, and that went in a different route when I saw the notice of ban on me. To even make sure this never happens again just in case, I changed my password and uninstalled my only mod (mod-pack) which is Hexxit.

4. Why you think you should be unbanned:
I have actually 2 reasons:
1. During the day i wasn't even online, i was with my family at the zoo, yet even at home only on the Wii U.
2. I am horrible at installing any mods, the only one i do have is Hexxit, and that was surprisingly hard for me to get, and it doesn't even have xray on it to as far as i know.

"To know of from me, i care about the rules made, I try my hardest to be within the rules so nothing bad happens. But seeing this on the day I wasn't online at all, actually quite scares me to what possibilities might be of this reason, it could be anything but in the depths of my own thoughts i can only see the worst, so I only hope that it is not much and that I can just be on the one server I have ever liked. Without this server im pretty much comparable to a tissue in the ocean, broken in the depths of the area, spread to the lands of the unknown..."

-(Quote / saying by AnimaniaCrafter [Not even joking, that's how I legitimatly feel currently] This server literally is all my minecraft for me that I have...)

If you make a game about yourself, will this mean you are the creator of your own life?
-AnimaniaCrafter

PostPosted: Fri Jun 26, 2015 3:14 pm 

Thank you for taking the time to fill out the proper ban appeal style. As to regarding the time of the ban, it was discovered that this was an old record. This was an instance of xray used way in the past. Not sure how else to say it like that. If Sharrq would like he can take this up as well with me. Also, Qwantom saw the xray location as well as I did.

PostPosted: Fri Jun 26, 2015 3:18 pm 

The only thing is i never had this as a mod... so im confused as to how that may be? I only wish that this could just be settled, i like this server, i like the people, this is the one true area where i feel like i could relate to people...

If you make a game about yourself, will this mean you are the creator of your own life?
-AnimaniaCrafter

PostPosted: Fri Jun 26, 2015 3:21 pm 

Doesn't have to be a mod. I won't get into specifics, but we found that you had two instances of where you dug straight into a dungeon from the surface. One of them was many blocks underground *and* in a mine shaft. It doesn't look good on your part cause it was WAaaaaaay too coincidental.

PostPosted: Fri Jun 26, 2015 3:39 pm 

However for these to be, I dig down a lot on my once had existed other factions server, so it may had been old habit. Either that, or just was hoping for the best, usually on my "lucky days" which idk if that would originate from elsewhere or not.

[ Post made via iPod ]

-AnimaniaCrafter

PostPosted: Mon Jun 29, 2015 6:26 pm 

I have recently been reviewing my own assessments of life, and if it makes anything better, if accepted for unban or even if its a temporary one, I can try to make it up if that is direly needed to. I literally only know you guys in SilverTower and 1 other friend (excluding my 3 other family members...) I even have an artwork made if given your approval to post it up here... the artwork took 6 hours to make and only 2 pencils as well. THAT is how much i love this server, it is all I have to show that I truly exist to most people, it is where I feel like I actually belong, you guys made me feel like I am a part of the "normal" most areas don't do that. so if I get a chance to that would be great...

-AnimaniaCrafter

-AnimaniaCrafter

PostPosted: Mon Jun 29, 2015 8:30 pm 

Final decision doesn't rest on me. Try to get ahold of silver on the forums and point him here. I will try to as well.

PostPosted: Wed Jul 01, 2015 1:02 am 
Site Admin

Admin issuing the ban has always had final say in the appeal. Only once in a blue moon will I go against the wishes of another admin and override their decision. That being said this is not the first time carnage has brought me these "unusual" findings about you. I stand by carnage's choice to issue the ban.

PostPosted: Wed Jul 01, 2015 10:46 pm 

So there is more than this or this was mentioned earlier?

-AnimaniaCrafter

PostPosted: Mon Jul 13, 2015 3:57 pm 

I will take this as multiple mentions then...

-AnimaniaCrafter