It is currently Thu Apr 15, 2021 12:37 am

All times are UTC - 8 hours [ DST ]

Post new topic This topic is locked, you cannot edit posts or make further replies.  [ 4 posts ] 
PostPosted: Fri Sep 11, 2015 6:48 pm 

In game name: AdamM45

Reason shown: Hatespeech

What Happened: I was online with friends and one other person, then the one person left, as a joke i told my friends in skype that we are the only ones so we can say whatever we want. So i proceeded in saying a bunch of random curse words. I dont even remember what they were because it was not hateful it was just random and a joke.

Why i think i should be unbanned: it was a simple mistake and it didnt harm anyone. It wasnt directed towards anyone and it was completely random with no structure. It was the console who banned me, they did not know the context or reason it was said. I am sorry for saying it and have learned my lesson not to say anything like that again because i was planning to play with my friends tonight but now i cant. i know you dont like to appeal temp bans but me and my friends are getting started on the server again (after [playing on it for 2 years and donating) and we were going to play this weekend. Thank you for your time.

Last edited by AdamM45 on Sat Sep 12, 2015 1:19 pm, edited 4 times in total.

PostPosted: Sat Sep 12, 2015 8:14 am 

You dont remember what you said? No problem, ill remind you

Screenshot_2015-09-11-14-11-14.png
Screenshot_2015-09-11-14-11-14.png [ 162.91 KiB | Viewed 5361 times ]

I let that go primarily because you and your friend were the only ones on and I didnt feel like issuing any kind of punishment for a one time thing when you were essentially alone on the server, regardless of the fact that there is no excuse to talk like that.

And then I saw this

Screenshot_2015-09-11-20-37-24.png
Screenshot_2015-09-11-20-37-24.png [ 181.7 KiB | Viewed 5361 times ]

Anyways, it is a temp ban .... so see you in 4ish days.

PostPosted: Sat Sep 12, 2015 1:06 pm 

The second one was the one i was talking about because that is when everyone left and i told my friend as a joke on skype, as you can see exactly when two people left is when i said the random stuff. I know it is just a temp ban but it wasnt directed towards anyone and it was just me and my friend on. I know it is not tolerated but its not hate speech. i wasnt hating on anyone it was still just a joke. Also when i said the first thing nobody was on and nothing happened so why is it the second time when i said it i got punished and there was nobody on last time. I did not think it should be a big deal because i mean it was just me and my friend. As you can see i didnt say anything when other people where on.

Also eggsy41 was on at the time too, he was not only in the skype call but he is my brother so there was nobody on but us. sorry for making that unclear

PostPosted: Sat Sep 12, 2015 3:12 pm 

it IS hatespeech. You have been here a while and should know the rules.

Locking this thread, see you in 4 days.

Post new topic This topic is locked, you cannot edit posts or make further replies.  [ 4 posts ]