It is currently Thu Apr 15, 2021 1:30 am

All times are UTC - 8 hours [ DST ]

Post new topic This topic is locked, you cannot edit posts or make further replies.  [ 2 posts ] 
 Post subject: Sharrqq please read
PostPosted: Sat Sep 12, 2015 5:42 pm 

I am very sorry for dragging this on but i really do think this is unfair. It was just me and my friends in the server when i said it. I know i have been here awhile and should know the rules but really i havnt been on in a year and a bit and i am starting again. I know that hate speech is not accepted, i get that. But if it is this me and my friends does it really deserve a ban. I did not say anything when there were other people on that i didn't know personal. This actually is a victim-less crime. I have been relatively good on this server and i would just like to play with my friends on this server. There are 4 of us that could be online now and almost everyday but i am banned for saying something TO THEM AND ONLY THEM. I dont care if i am muted for a month or what ever i would just like to play with my friends on this server.

Post subject: Re: Sharrqq please read
PostPosted: Sun Sep 13, 2015 12:49 am 

And youre not even following the rules for the appeals.

Locking this topic, if you make another one then I will make your temp ban longer

Post new topic This topic is locked, you cannot edit posts or make further replies.  [ 2 posts ]