It is currently Thu Apr 15, 2021 1:32 am

All times are UTC - 8 hours [ DST ]

Post new topic This topic is locked, you cannot edit posts or make further replies.  [ 1 post ] 
PostPosted: Sun Apr 15, 2012 2:25 pm 
The Cheetah

THANK YOU for taking the time to read this first, we like to see players who actually take time to do things properly.

Here is some info on how to appeal your ban.
IF YOU DO NOT FOLLOW THESE STEPS THEN YOU WILL BE DENIED WITHOUT A SECOND CHANCE TO APPEAL, EVEN IF YOU THINK THE BAN WAS UNFAIR. APPEALS WILL ONLY APPLY TO PERMA BANS!

1. If you were given a temp ban, then you must serve the time you are given. Don't bother appealing for a temp ban.

2. If you were banned by an admin, there is a %99 chance you will not be unbanned. If you were banned by SiIver_Knight then you really screwed the pooch.

3. Don't be disrespectful (Example: Sarcasm) in your appeal, it will be denied even if the ban was unjust.

4. You must fill out this form to the best of your ability. Do not make an appeal for someone other than you.

5. Saying that your account was "Hacked" Or "My Friend/Relative/someone I know got onto my account and did that" or "I didn't know the rules" will only make things worse for you. If you own up to your mistakes, you will have a better chance at playing here again.

THE FORM: You must copy, MAKE A NEW TOPIC, and fill out this form in your own words:

1. In Game Name:

2. Reason shown to you for being banned:

3. Tell us your version of what happened:

4. Why you think you should be unbanned:

Post new topic This topic is locked, you cannot edit posts or make further replies.  [ 1 post ]