It is currently Sun Apr 11, 2021 3:24 pm

All times are UTC - 8 hours [ DST ]

PostPosted: Fri May 22, 2015 5:53 pm 

I'm posting an issue that I had in the teamspeak here ahead of time in case a problem occurs later on.

When I was in the teamspeak 3, and hanging out in one of the channels, I was greeted by both MindofMonsters, and Pink Sneezy Peewee, and asked what was going on (nothing serious at this point). I responded with what I just made (a food), and how I made it, and was told I was lying.

I decided to explain that I wasn't lying, and was called a profane name by MindofMonster, because he believed that I was being rude (I don't agree with that, and am slightly offended). Now, I left his channel, and noticed a password change, but let it go (I wasn't planning on returning at that point).

The problem starts after this, when I greet someone joining the teamspeak in the lobby, I can hear Mindofmonsters telling FearMeRawr a more disparaging story in another voice chat.

Now if him disliking me was the issue, I wouldn't care, because I realize that there are going to be people who aren't going to like me (this is common sense, and I'd be wasting your time with this otherwise); my grievance at this point is with MindofMonster telling everyone he talks to (at least that's what it looks like now; I don't know him well enough yet) about it, and painting a different picture. I'm trying to get to know people here, not scare people away. Rather than trying to work this out with me, it seems that he's venting to others.

When I entered the channel prior to this, he greeted me normally. I don't know if this is a failing on his communication skills, or something else, because I couldn't get a word in edgewise when I was trying to ask him why he felt I was an asshole, all the while having him cursing at me. There wasn't anyone in the channel besides Pink Sneezy Pewee, him, and I.

I hope everyone here at SilverKnightGaming realize that I'm not a bad person in the brief time that I've spoken with you. In fact, when I'm silent (this is for you Dirtyarm) it's because I don't have anything to say, and am listening to learn about everyone.

In the event this becomes a more serious issue, I'm posting this grievance as insurance, since I document any minor or serious problems for future reference.

I sincerely hope that this is nothing, or at least that the problem will be ameliorated with time, because while I let a lot of things slide, I possess a low tolerance for this type of behavior.

Simultaneously I can't gain gaming friends if a false impression is being spread about me; and worse, that I'm not able to present my side of an argument.

“Imagination is more important than knowledge. For knowledge is limited to all we now know and understand, while imagination embraces the entire world, and all there ever will be to know and understand.”
― Albert Einstein

Profile/Image limitations are shenanigans!

PostPosted: Fri May 22, 2015 7:41 pm 
Site Admin

Don't worry about it too much. Mind is pretty much a man child. Hes in his 20's, can't get a job, and still lives with his parents. Hes likely just upset at his own shortcomings and taking it out on other people. The only reason they really stay around is minecraft is the closest any of them will ever come to owning their own home. If they get too out of hand I can just remove their channel and they can go elsewhere.

PostPosted: Fri May 22, 2015 8:34 pm 

"I take AD runes on AP mids because it makes it easier to farm."

PostPosted: Fri May 22, 2015 8:49 pm 

Straight savage

PostPosted: Fri May 22, 2015 8:51 pm 
Cool Kid Prodigy

I'm not going to hold anything mindofmonsters has to say about you against you, and I don't think most people would beyond those in that clique.

From what little interaction I have had with you, I think you're an alright dood.

PostPosted: Sat May 23, 2015 7:49 am 

This is the first I have heard of him lashing out at other players, Im not surprised though, him and the people that hang out with him down in that channel (sans one or two of them) are all kinda full of themselves and such. As silver said, dont worry too much about it, no one is going to think any less of you based off the word of MindofMonsters.

Also, the more important question here is what did you make, was it delicious, and how can I get some

PostPosted: Sun May 24, 2015 5:49 am 

I'd made a few simple soft shell burritos. I had bought an raw (small) chicken from Meijer, and then baked it for a couple of hours (unseasoned since I have little experience with baking in general). There were other ingredients of course:
I grabbed a mixing bowl from a cabinet, and added in tomatoes, onions, orange bell pepper, and even some pepper jack cheese squares that I also chopped up. I then added in some olive oil, oreggano, onion powder, and garlic powder.
After that I spread some garlic hummus on a torilla shell, and added the warm chicken that I'd taken out of the oven a few minutes prior. I had enough for a few more burritos later with the chicken that was stripped off lazilly, and the semi-salad stuff. I was reminiscing with Grouchy (I think) about it later on.

I'll post images of the garden I have here (last years though; this year hasn't bloomed much yet), as well as things I make, if you're still interested later on.

“Imagination is more important than knowledge. For knowledge is limited to all we now know and understand, while imagination embraces the entire world, and all there ever will be to know and understand.”
― Albert Einstein

PostPosted: Sun May 24, 2015 9:14 am 

O: there needs to be a Chef Sheeshus forum. With some cooking ideas. I'm getting tired of making stake and rice bowls and the occasional grilled chicken and veggies.
#NoFoodCreativity #CreativeOtherwise

What do you call a good steak joke? A rare medium well done ;D AYYEEE I'm here all week folks.

PostPosted: Sun May 24, 2015 6:03 pm 

― Albert Einstein

PostPosted: Tue Oct 06, 2015 8:35 pm 

Nice to see that instead of coming to me and finding out my side of the story you go straight into bashing and insulting me. Thanks <3