It is currently Mon Mar 01, 2021 6:19 am

All times are UTC - 8 hours [ DST ]

Post subject: G2A.com?
PostPosted: Mon Apr 25, 2016 8:05 am 

Hey, I know you guys and gals play a lot of steam games.

This website is great at getting a great deal with almost any steam game, I've been using it for like 6 or 7 months now and haven't had any problems with it.
If you want to check it out or use my referral code its here:
If you don't want to use my referral code but just want to go to the site, its https://www.g2a.com/
Not trying to spam/ be a bother to anyone, I just enjoy this site and want to spread it's wonderful life-juices to other people

~Nighttt (actually it's Engie_Cop now on MC)

Post subject: Re: G2A.com?
PostPosted: Mon Apr 25, 2016 8:29 am 

G2A sooo doesn't agree with me had 2 bad experiences with it starting out but I've heard so many positive things from other people.

(First one could have been prevented but whatever) First bad experience I had I was selling an activation code and I didn't check on it everyday like I should have and ended up loosing a code and lost my money that the code was worth. They didn't even supplement evidence that it didn't work. But because I didn't respond in time I lost my sell privileges and the money that code was worth.

Second one I bought a code and it turned out being a sham and it took like 3-4 weeks to be refunded. I made the claim right away and it took 1-2 days for the other party to respond. Then the refund took forever. I even sat on the phone for like 1 hour waiting to be transferred to customer service to see what was taking so long. It was only annoying because that money was the only money I had for the month to buy the game I was trying to buy.

The friend who referred me to the service was baffled as to why I had such a negative experience. Said friend told me that that has never happened to them and they were sorry my experience was so negative. But because there is such positive reviews and craze I might reconsider G2A's services.

What do you call a good steak joke? A rare medium well done ;D AYYEEE I'm here all week folks.

PostPosted: Mon Apr 25, 2016 11:44 am 

I'm surprised by that too! I've easily bought 25-35 games from g2a and have never gotten a bad code or anything from a seller. That's kinda crazy that their service failed twice on you.

PostPosted: Tue Apr 26, 2016 4:16 pm 

I've both bought and sold keys on G2A, never really had issues with it, but didn't like the payout system for selling