It is currently Mon Mar 01, 2021 6:23 am

All times are UTC - 8 hours [ DST ]

PostPosted: Sat Apr 05, 2014 3:43 pm 

Hey, i'm Lanceania5471 and would like to apply for the amazing role of assistant. I am 15 years and will be 16 in May. I join Silver towers about 3 months ago and can not stop playing! i already have over 2 weeks total playing time.
I have a lot of experience working with other people and age groups because I am a counselor at a summer camp called Mahaffey. I know what it like to work with those impossible people while keeping a good attitude about everything. Of course I am only human and there have been very rare times i have yelled at someone, but who hasn't :?:
I really do love helping people and it is something that truly makes me happy. I have a great personality and to know how to show respect to my peers.

PostPosted: Wed Apr 09, 2014 9:25 am 

First and foremost I would like to thank you for taking the time to apply to be staff at Silver Towers.

I agree you have been very active lately in the community and have always been friendly and helpful, however given that you are so new to the server, I dont think I can back this application quite yet. My suggestion is to keep doing what you are doing, get to know the other staff, keep helping players whenever you can, and do what you can to better the community. Assuming you keep moving in that direction, I dont see any reason why you couldnt be an Assistant in the future.

Keep up the good work, and I look forward to seeing this application again further down the road. But for now, I do not support this application.

PostPosted: Wed Apr 09, 2014 10:29 pm 
Site Admin

I am partially in favor of this, I agree with Grasty that we would like a little more time to get to know you on the server as see you continue to be a wonderfully active part of the community.

I suggest putting this application on our watch list, not to be closed but considered in the meantime.

PostPosted: Fri Apr 11, 2014 3:36 pm 
The Cheetah

I support this application. You haven't shown me any reason why to not support this. You are calm when wild, immature kids taunt you (i'll have a stern talking to with oblivion about this...), you are helpful when people need it and you are always welcoming new players. However, I would like it if you were more active on forums. Staff use forums to throw out ideas and talk about stuff that need everyones input.

Keep up the good work!

PostPosted: Sat Apr 12, 2014 8:02 pm 

Several of the admins and Mods had a discussion last night and decided to give you a chance at assistant. You are very active and we think you will be a great addition to the Staff. This application has been accepted.

PostPosted: Tue Jan 10, 2017 10:45 pm 

So long ago XD in that period of time I drove grasty insaine, abused my commands to kill everyone, tortured ethan, tortured ethan, and really tortured ethan, cause trouble, and help 3 people and ban 1 troll. Also compliment spawn, but man was it worth it. Also develop a loving hate towards cats....

[ Post made via Android ]