It is currently Tue Apr 20, 2021 10:01 am

All times are UTC - 8 hours [ DST ]

PostPosted: Wed Sep 10, 2014 1:09 pm 

Hello there, it's Hathor, and I am applying for the epical role of assistant. Although I am 13 years old, I am rather mature for my age. (Yes, believe it or not I am, even though I welcome new players with "whalecum.") Silver Towers was first recommended to me by my CMS friends around February, but at first I didn't think much of the recommendation. I eventually joined on March 16th and fell in love with the great community. Unlike other servers full of jerkwads and griefers, the server instantly felt so welcoming and happy. I have now been playing for around 5 to 6 months, and I consider myself an avid player. I would like to become an assistant to take part in the community even more. What can I say, I like helping people, and it would be great if I could make player experiences as fun as mine has been. As far as forum accounts/teamspeak goes, I have accounts for both but rarely do things on them... usually I just stalk from the background, but I feel like I could be more active. Anyway, thanks for taking the time to read this guys! ^_^

PostPosted: Wed Sep 10, 2014 1:32 pm 
The Cheetah

No

[ Post made via Android ]

PostPosted: Wed Sep 10, 2014 1:35 pm 

Thanks for all your support Uber, I really appreciate it <3

PostPosted: Wed Sep 10, 2014 1:36 pm 
The Cheetah

Ok fine. I support this app!

[ Post made via Android ]

PostPosted: Wed Sep 10, 2014 2:32 pm 

Before I cast my vote on this application, I just want to make a couple things clear.

1. This is a job. If you are applying because "it would be cool" or because "I will get to kick people", then please withdraw your application. However, if you truly want to help the server and help those that play here, by all means proceed.

2. You cannot be biased in any way. I know you have a lot of friends that play here, several of them go to the same school as you. If any of them break the rules, they get the same punishment. If you dont think you can remain unbiased towards your friends, then please withdraw your application. However, if you can remain unbiased and fair to everyone who plays on this server, regardless of who they are ... then by all means proceed.

3. Trust is earned. Yes the admins have fun with some of the abilities we have and yes we have been known to troll people from time to time. All of that is earned after serving this server and the community for, in most cases, years. Just cause you can kick, mute, and jail people ... doesnt mean you should. With great power comes great responsibility.

PostPosted: Thu Sep 11, 2014 3:57 pm 

Thanks Sharrq, I'll make sure I'm not biased and that I wont abuse any powers I obtain :{D

PostPosted: Thu Sep 11, 2014 6:04 pm 

In that case, I support this app.

PostPosted: Fri Sep 12, 2014 2:30 am 
Site Admin

Supported. Lets see what you can do.

PostPosted: Fri Sep 12, 2014 9:50 am 

Three admins have supported this application.

Per the Application Rules, this application will be accepted at the end of two weeks unless 2 other admins choose to decline this application. This application can be accepted early if 2 more admins support this application.

Otherwise this application will be accepted on Wednesday September 24th.