It is currently Thu Apr 15, 2021 1:15 am

All times are UTC - 8 hours [ DST ]

Post new topic This topic is locked, you cannot edit posts or make further replies.  [ 4 posts ] 
PostPosted: Wed Feb 18, 2015 12:49 pm 

Hello everyone!!! I'm JDEjeg and I am applying for an assistant role in Silver Towers Minecraft server. I am 15 years old, and I have been hooked on your server since Unchained_Melody introduced me to it about 5 or 6 months ago. I go to public school which unfortunately puts a damper on my time with Silver Towers. I love movies, people, and music, I'm not afraid to tell people the truth and I would love to help everyone out as best I can on this community. I Absolutely love playing on this server and I hope I can repay that in any way I can. I counsel summer camps so I have a pretty good connection with kids. I know votes and donations help out a lot and hopefully I will be able to give both in the future. I have a good clean record with Staff and I plan to stay that way. I look forward to learning and growing on this server with you guys and gals.

Thank you and yours truly,
JDEjeg

PostPosted: Wed Feb 18, 2015 3:56 pm 

Thank you for your interest in becoming staff.

I have seen you online from time to time recently, but I dont recall seeing you around very often before the last few weeks. Although maybe i just wasnt on at the same times you were or i didnt notice when you were online.

Personally i would like to wait a bit longer before accepting this. You have not done anything to make me doubt you or to make me not want you to be staff, but I also want to give this some time so we can all get to know you more before I can support this. My suggestion is to continue playing on the server and do what you can to help the others on the server. If someone cant figure out how a command or plugin works, jump in and do what you can to help them, if a new player joins do what you can to get them started (sending them to /warp biomes to pick somewhere to build .... telling them about minigames, helping them claim their land, etc). These are the things we notice and will go a long way to getting your application accepted (since this is primarily what you will be doing as an assistant).

At this time I cannot support this application, but that doesnt mean i wont ever support it. Keep it up and do what you can to help players and maybe next time my answer will be different.

PostPosted: Wed Feb 18, 2015 3:59 pm 

OK thank you for considering me Sharrq I will do what you sugggeted

PostPosted: Thu Feb 19, 2015 12:43 am 
The Cheetah

Yes I agree with what Sharrq said. Just FYI for anyone else reading this and wanting to become staff in the future, we are looking more for players who are already helping people in game and have a good standing. I do not have any negative feelings or thoughts about you at all JDEjeg and I've gotten to know you a small bit and I think you are a good person, but I don't know you enough to be able to say I support this. Work on what we said and you will most likely be accepted next time you apply.

Post new topic This topic is locked, you cannot edit posts or make further replies.  [ 4 posts ]