It is currently Thu Apr 15, 2021 1:19 am

All times are UTC - 8 hours [ DST ]

Post new topic This topic is locked, you cannot edit posts or make further replies.  [ 8 posts ] 
PostPosted: Tue Nov 10, 2015 7:59 pm 

Hello SilverTowers server,
My name is SirDualSaber and I would like to become an assistant on the server.
I have been playing on this server for over a year now, and have been having a blast playing here.
Why should I be considered for an assistant position? 1.) I have been playing on the Silver Towers minecraft server for over a year. 2.) According to the new server stats established months ago, I have racked up over 18 days of playing time on the server. 3.) I have had input to a few server projects such as the not so new XP bank in the /warp bank, and the Biome Building Project.
I plan to make more contributions to the server over the next few years. Thank you for reading my application.

PostPosted: Wed Nov 11, 2015 9:33 am 

I do not support this application.

Personally I just dont find you to be a team player. You seem to be rather stubborn and far more interested in your own stuff rather than considering the staff/admin's opinions on things. You also have a tendency to poke your nose into situations that dont really involve you and question everything that any of the staff do (particularly the assistants we have currently). I dont see an assistant position working out well for you or us, so I cant support this.

PostPosted: Sun Nov 15, 2015 9:23 pm 

That's why I'm applying

PostPosted: Sun Nov 15, 2015 10:50 pm 

So you are applying because you are stubborn, dont work as a team, poke your nose where it doesnt belong, and overly criticize the choices that the staff makes?

I am going to revise my vote from No, to Hell No.

PostPosted: Wed Nov 18, 2015 9:13 pm 

I'm applying because I want to be involved in staff decisions , so I won't be poking my nose in and so my opinions won't be cast off as irrelevant.

PostPosted: Thu Nov 19, 2015 9:10 am 

We always accept ideas and such from the community, several of the plugins we have installed and the changes we have made were due to community requests and suggestions.

In this case there is a big difference between not accepting your feedback, and telling you that the things you are suggesting wont work. We arent going to implement something that we know is going to fail, but your stubborn so you wouldnt accept that.

As for sticking your nose where it doesn't belong, I am referring specifically to challenging staff's decisions and questioning everything that we do. You have no right to challenge our decisions or make us explain why we chose to take action against x player for y reason, nor do you have any right to dictate how the staff act or what they do on the server or say in chat. You having an assistant position is not going to change that. In fact, it just further goes to prove that you are not a team player and are more interested in being able to tell the staff what to do than helping players.

PostPosted: Thu Nov 19, 2015 1:36 pm 

Well, thank you for being the only one to respond to me on here. I appreciate the time it took to rebut my posts, have a great week

PostPosted: Thu Dec 10, 2015 11:05 am 

It has been a month and your application does not have the necessary votes to be accepted. Your application is now CLOSED.

Post new topic This topic is locked, you cannot edit posts or make further replies.  [ 8 posts ]