It is currently Sun Feb 28, 2021 3:16 pm

All times are UTC - 8 hours [ DST ]

Post subject: DayZ Bug Report
PostPosted: Mon Jul 29, 2013 8:31 am 

Hey Silver and Team,
i just jumped on DayZ and ive found the debug menu has disapeared, the parachute jump upon respawn isnt happening, there is a little bird glitched inside a construction site between elecktro and cherno and also as infamous as ever my wardrobe perk is not available =[
cheers lads
Sirus

Post subject: Re: DayZ Bug Report
PostPosted: Mon Jul 29, 2013 11:52 am 

viewtopic.php?f=52&t=1507&start=20

That Little Bird is/was mine. I landed her on the roof and ended up leaving the game in frustration from a lag-death. After restart the heli glitches through the walls. I tentatively jumped in and started the engine, from there it'll shoot back up to the roof but damage itself in process. Gotta love how broken everything is.

PostPosted: Tue Jul 30, 2013 7:13 am 
Site Admin

Debug and parachute spawning are disabled for a bit while I get them back online and working correctly, as for your wardrobe skin, put your camo clothing on go to the lobby and come back in and it will be there for you. As for lag, everything is running as smooth as possible, 1.7.7 isn't the performance improvement this game could have used.

PostPosted: Tue Jul 30, 2013 12:27 pm 

ah so its the patch causing the problems? what is the load up distance set to? i remember before you said you increased it? did you bring it back down? i get a lag every few minutes. also the server was restarting without warnings.... are the warnings back in place? me and captain fluffles lost all our stuff after being ambushed by bandits and the restart happened without any warnings on our way back to our bodies we lost our stuff . not bothered about that so much as having a warning its gonna happen so we can plan how we play before the restart, if we had of known we would have got to a safe location rather than scaving in an AI hotspot.
I'm getting the wardrobe perk now but intermittently and also my clothes dont save after i change them i have to log in and out until i get the wardrobe perk then change my clothes and if i die its the same thing its slightly annoying having to do it each time no worries if its not fixable because of the patch.
Also just wondering on the status of ospreys are they available on the 1.7.7 server? and if so are there any on the map?
finally... are the billboards for the clan possible? that would be properly awesome to see.
Cheers pal
Sirus

PostPosted: Tue Aug 06, 2013 7:33 am 

I want to report a few bugs:

*Almost nothing spawns at night time, I entered a few hospitals,stores, homes etc by foot and they were completely empty.
*Visual Fire glitch at the mountain

Also I would like to see the following:

*No more night time or at least shorter cycles if possible. Almost everytime we come online it is night..
*Some random loot spawns maybe? Making extremely rare items less rare.. Would be cool if theres a 1% chance for night goggles in a car and such.
*A way to build a light source
*More lights on a chopper, it is almost impossible to fly now at night.

Cheers!

RFN Robin and Nick